Monday, April 04, 2005

Chickens and Heartattacks


camilla
Originally uploaded by maq911.
Ok, so I wake up today after being completely pissed off last night with my drawings. As soon as I get them back with a grade of F I will scan them in so you can see them. I wake up and my parents are gone. They are visiting for the next week or so. I think, no biggie, Dad always gets up early. Well about an hour or so later I get a call from my mom. Immediately I know something is up because she says "Hi Mark, it is Mom..." NO SHIT MOM, what is going on! It seems my father woke up with some chest pains early this morning and decided to get dressed and drive HIMSELF to the ER.
So after 5 hours of class and two hours of commute I get home and pick up my mom and go to the hospital. It doesn't look like he has had a heartattack but they are doing tests and hold him overnight.
This is where the story gets wierd. On the way home I stop to get dinner at Chick-Fil-a. I get home and I am eating my chicken strips with my sweet and sour sauce. For whatever reason I look down into the little cup of dipping sauce and the oil and grease have seperated in the sauce to form the exact portrait of a Muppet chicken, ala "Camilla". I starred transfixed at this image of a big eyed chicken and immediately knew that this is a sign of wierdness to come. I am going to get some ice cream now...I pray I see no cows

No comments: