Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nothing but nothing

Ok just finished watching Lost. I love that show but man the cliffhangers! Anyway, I am not sure if I ever posted about what my classes are this quarter. I have Introduction to Graphic Design which is key for me seeing as how that is my major. So far it is pretty fun class. My professor is awesome. She is from Brazil and talks really really fast. She also says the most off color things. For example "I am from South America, I know all about corrupt police..." or "Picasso's work is all about him shagging!" This is most entertaining. I also have History of Graphic Design which is only bearable because the Professor is an outstanding lecturer. Otherwise it is your standard art history fair and well...that sucks. Then I have Intro to Sequential which proving to be my favorite class but also incredibly frustrating. The class is all guys so the testosterone is through the roof and everything is a dirty joke. It is sort of surreal too because I am older than my professor. This has led to my class nickname of "Grandpa". Yeah, I get all the chicks with that one.
Ok...that is it...back to work for me...I should have some artwork up soon. All types of comics and design projects. Keep your eyes peeled
M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does that make you a gilf?
-you know who :)