Friday, March 31, 2006

I am the white rabbit...



The new quarter has started and it looks to be a fulfilling one. I am taking intro to industrial design and I have two projects in the class. THAT IS IT! TWO! So if I screw it up, I am going to be SOL. The first one is to design a birdhouse/feeder and as it stands right now I have a few ideas, but they are top secret. I am also taking typography which for those of you not in the know is the study of TYPE not land formations. It is a microcosim of anal retentive line weights, angling, serifs, and what have you...looks to be fun as much as a headache. Then I have Survey of Sequential Art which is a History of Comic Books...with possibly the craziest professor I have ever had.

Aside from that life is good. My Aunt and Uncle were in town and it was nice to visit with them. I have suddenly snapped back into a getting up early schedule and did so unconsciously which scares the hell out of me for two reasons. One, I might be getting old and two I might start keeping the same hours as my father who gets up entirely too early. Last quater was a blast and there was one or two potential love interests that just completely died out. I am realizing that I quite possibly have the emotional maturity of a 6 year old and that perhaps I am unrelationshipable. No, that is not a word. Yes I realize that.

Anyway, one of my co-workers showed me this link and introduced me to my buddy the White Rabbit. I think it is pretty freaking hysterical, I hope you do too. I think me and the Rabbit need to go have some drinks and share in our bachelorhood.
Right...back to homework.
M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have no idea how big that song was in berlin. i heard it fucking constantly.