Saturday, May 28, 2005

VACATION! and babies?

Today was my first day of vacation. The quarter is over and I think I did pretty well, although not as well as my first quarter. This vacation though is much needed, I did nothing but sleep today and to cap it all off I had a kick ass dinner at a place called Montana's, where I think I will be spending some late night come the weekends.
I don't really have any great stories to tell or things to write down, although it seems that everyone I know is having kids. My best friend Paul and his wife Brianne had a little girl a few weeks ago, named Isabella. Then my good friends Jamie and Michelle just had a baby boy named Justin Michael. Don't worry readers, pictures of these kids will follow! Just as soon as I get parental permission.
So my plans for vacation are simple, I have a lot of work to photograph and scan and get them online for the world to see! Or maybe just to show some of my friends the crap I produce on a weekly basis...
Anyway that is all from my corner of the world. I tried to watch some NASCAR today, and that is one aspect of southern culture I just can't deal with. It is the DUMBEST thing I have ever seen. So without any more interuption, I am going to watch Cartoon Network till I pass out.
Here is a topic of discussion for all my devoted readers, "Why is every girl I have the slightest attraction to, has a significant other?"

Edge

No comments: