Saturday, June 11, 2005

P.O'ed

I finally went out this weekend after being on vacation for a full two weeks. I didn't plan on going out but after getting to the restaurant where I ate dinner I just decided to stay there for a little while longer.
It was apparently karoke night there which I always find entertaining. I am sitting at the bar and there is a rather attractive girl on the otherside and I was checking her out. I thought (apparently I was wrong)that she was doing the same. What was I thinking!? Anyway I asked her if I could buy her a drink and talk...well I got her the drink but the talk just did not happen. Actually she didn't speak at all! It was totally one sided conversation. That really pisses me off and shame on me for buying this broad a drink. This type of crap has happened to me before and I should have learned my lesson but apparently I am a complete moron.
Why the hell do girls do that? "Sure by me a drink, I will be completely rude to you and then go on my way" I don't think I am a sketchy guy and I am way too nice to people, but what the hell!
My faith in the opposite sex has not been renewed at ALL! I am Jill's worn-out doormat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bah... woman are all evil. It first starts with buying a drink. Then they want dinner... then movies... then clothes, jewlery, flowers, perfume, wedding ring, cars... it never ends until you run out of money. Then they divorce you and demand 1/2 of everything you will ever make the rest of your life.

You are better off just hitting yourself over the head with a brick. It will hurt just as much as the whole woman incident, but at least you will still have your money.