Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wizard World 2005! continued...continued...


Cobra Commander and Destro
Originally uploaded by maq911.
Another big part of conventions is people dressing up at their favorite characters. Everything from video games and comic characters to cartoon and anime characters. I thought these two were just outstanding. For those of you who aren't children of the 80's we have Destro and Cobra Commander from GI JOE fame or um...infamy depending on how you look at it..
YO JOE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it with guys and comics? they never grow up do they

Anonymous said...

murkle, you are a nerd. a big one.

Anonymous said...

You do know that Chicago is pretty much just as old as the cities on the east coast, but they had to rebuild due to a large fire destroying the city - as a matter of fact, it would be in more contention to compete with NYC if that fire had not happened. I'll let you know my thoughts on Chicago when I return from my 4 day business trip this week.

Glad you enjoyed the convention - even if it did have to do with comics!

Anonymous said...

Hey big guy,
It was nice to hear how you're doing, since I haven't seen you around much lately. I'm moving to Savannah this Saturday. I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah - you may have had a good time in 'cago but you missed my family on the Island.

Nice video BTW. Predictable but cute. Holding up a fake mona lisa was my second guess.

JT,MT, and JT