Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today!

Well, yesterday I was in an absolutely foul mood. So nasty was it that I did not post for fear of upsetting myself at a later date. Why so nasty? Well it started off with some rude emails that I had gotten from some friends of mine, then I had to give a speech yesterday that was an absolute disaster! I totally bombed it and the real shit of it is that I would not have had to give my speech if my classmates had bothered to show up. THEM BASTARDS! To top it all off we lost our dodgeball game to a far more inferior team even though I had a personal best with several catches and spike outs.
Anyway, today has been a much better day. My clay head is finished. It looks nothing like me, but it looks human and that is all that matters. I was able to make a mold of it today using this really nasty stuff called "mix-a-mold", think slimy jello that looks like whale fat. After making the mold I was then able to make 4 plaster casts of my head. Two full-heads and two faces. That took me a total of 7 hours. Class is only 2.5 hours long, you do the math and it equals out that I am a determined student with no social life. BUT IT IS DONE! HUZZAH!
So, what's next? Well...my trip is coming up in 48 hours. I have two papers to write, one is another freaking speech and the other is a critical analysis of a speech. I have to finish a movie (soon to be up on my website), polish off a website (the one previously mentioned), do a still-life and then my friends that is the end of my quarter. I am sure there are some final exams in there somewhere but with the exception of art history I have yet to have to study for anything here. This is a school of doers and thinkers not of memorizing reguritators. AND that my friends, rhymes (sort of) which makes me even cooler (kind of).
Next up, is the rents coming to visit which means I have to clean the house. Laundry to fold, Harry Potter to read, things to draw, women to...well you get the idea
See ya soon
The Edge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay well I don't really understand the purpose of blogs but I saw your link in an e-mail you sent me so I decided to check it out! from your comments it looks like you have some women fighting over you... i might have to join in that fight! I'm not quite sure why you are always so unhappy with yourself though, i think i make it pretty obvious that i think you are attractive, and apparently i am not the only one who feels that way, so cheer up!

Anonymous said...

quit complaining, it only makes you unattractive and you're not, so, seriously, stop. I think you're quite hot, (especially in a tie), despite your complaints, your need to talk endlessly about yourself, and your dorky blog name. And btw, don't always assume that a girl Wouldn't be happy just to get You into bed.

Anonymous said...

see I told you the women are fighting over you! believe it or not some of us think you are attractive!