Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wizard World 2005!


DC Booth
Originally uploaded by maq911.
Upon entering the Rosemont Convention Center just outside Chicago this is the first set up you see at the convention. Yes, the DC booth. My favorite company and of the big two (Marvel and DC) the most fan friendly.
Saw some really cool stuff at this booth. For those of you that are fans of "Robotech" there is a new movie coming out on DVD. An updated backstory or sorts. They showed a preview at the booth and I have to say I am really freaking excited! Robotech was so fascinating to me and a real inspiration to the imagination. Can't wait to see it when it comes out. I haven't been able to find the trailer online anywhere but when I do I will probably post the link up on here. For now...check out www.robotech.com

No comments: