Tuesday, December 21, 2004

42

I learned last night that 42 is the answer to everything. However, I am pretty sure that 42 has no chance of explaining how it is in a 48 hour period I seemed to contract tonsilitis. I woke up, actually that is wrong because I never fell asleep, with a 102 fever. A sore throat that could only be compared to swallowing razor blades and post-nasal drip that flows like Niagra Falls. Well, I don't know why but when I get sick I become the biggest wimp on the planet. Basically I just want to curl up and have someone wait on me. However, the realization is that I am 26 years old and the days of my mother taking care of me are long over. So what's a guy to do? Well as luck would have it my doctor was able to fit me in. I got some great drugs and just already notice a difference in my condition. I wonder though if I have to get my tonsils out in the future. I am glad though that I will be able to partake in Christmas festivities. If this clears up fast I will be pretty lucky because I have to drive down to Georgia in the next couple of days. Which I am not looking forward to at all.

No comments: