Thursday, December 09, 2004

PC vs URI


EMCPC
Originally uploaded by maq911.
This was another picture I took at the game. It is a shitty picture because I took with a PDA that work gave me. If you can see on the far side of the court the blue banners, those are ads for my father's company. On the rare occassion that a Rhode Island sporting event makes it to TV, the banners get on and then his home office in Iowa gets really excited. It is pretty funny.
Anyway, the game takes place every year at the Providence Civic Center recently renamed the Dunkin Donuts Center, or as we say "The Dunk". Rhode Island literally has a Dunkin Donuts on every street corner. You will notice the size of the crowd. That is about as big a crowd as you will ever see in that stadium. The biggest crowd on recorod at the Dunk was for WWF Wrestling... GOD I love home!

No comments: