Monday, December 06, 2004

Spiderman


Spiderman
Originally uploaded by maq911.
Man what a weekend! It all started on Thursday night with me and Kevo heading to the Wickedend Pub. This little hole in the wall gets really rowdy on Thursday and they have raffles with some pretty cool prizes. Best part is there is no cover. Make sure you meet Wendy!
Then Friday night, I went out with Emily. I had gone to middle school, with Emily and we recently just reconnected. Good times had by all! Even though it was freaking cold out and finding a decent bar was a bit of "hike".
Saturday rocked with the biggest sporting event in Rhode Island. The Providence College Friars vs. University of Rhode Island Rams basketball game. What a game! To be honest, URI played better overall but being a PC fan I still had to cheer for the boys in white. They started off really strong but got really sloppy towards the end. Luckily they tied it up and beat the Rams in overtime. Me, My Dad, Kenney (my dad's top dog at work) and Kevo had a blast. I have some pictures from the game that I took with my PDA, so as soon as I figure how to download them I will post them. Then Saturday night, Kev and I met Emily and company at The Shark Bar for surreal Cranston West High Reunion! Man am I glad I tranfered. It was a good time, although I don't recommend playing darts there. For some reason 3 out of the 5 darts I threw came flying back at me. I think the dartboard was possessed.
Overall great weekend, but man am I beat. I think I average 8 hours of sleep altogether this weekend and that with the alcohol has made me rather ill. It will be a while before I drink again...if ever!
Anyway for those of you who enjoy the artwork (although I have no idea why!?) here is a bone being thrown for you. This was another sketch I did, when I was still working. Based on a cover of Ultimate Spider-man by Brian Bendis and Mark Bagley. Check out Bagley's work if you can...his new stuff is drastically different from his old stuff...really impressive.
Edge

No comments: