Wednesday, November 17, 2004

long time, sanded floor, new comics

I know I know, it has been a while since I have written. Why do I act like I actually have an audience? I guess because the alternative is harder to write for and is too much like talking to myself. Anyway there is a lot going on right now and I wish I had more time to put it all down. To make a long post shorter, a recap of my week started with packing everything I own into cardboard for the movers. That was hell. Then out of the blue my father asks me to sand the floor and refinish it. Certain parts came out good, others I am doing again tommorrow. Today was new comic book day and while I didn't think anything good was coming out I got some nice surprises at the comic shop. Which reminds me I forgot to read one of them and so ends this post...

No comments: