Saturday, November 27, 2004

That's why they call him...

The Edge! Ok so I had written a long entry on why my nickname is the Edge. I figured I better do it before I get sued by any rockstars for impersonation. However, in the world of the web nothing is truly permanent even if you hit save and alas I lost the whole damn thing. So I guess I will have to make it short.
I am called the Edge because I tend to have a sharp tongue that gets sharper the more whiskey I drink. I was given the name by a group of my friends that I met through Kevin, my hetero-lifemate. At first it was all about me getting edgey the more I drank, then they just started calling me the Edge. Now it is catching on in popularity and even my parents are starting to call me Edge. The whole reason for this re-entry of my lost entry was because a posted something on Jim Lee's blog. While I do not think for a second anyone on there thinks I am the Edge from U2, I am just doing this to cover my ass. Now, if you want to check out the message that Jim replied in response and jokingly implied that I was the Edge of U2 fan, go here.
It is a real pisser when you wrote something of greater length and in a flash it is "kaput!" well, onto something new...

No comments: